Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cades Cove

Default Cades Cove

Doing a little painting on Cades Cove. It's not finished, but I thought I would post up what I've done so far.

Very cool!

are you going to put the massive line of tourons stop dead, but won't use pulloffs, so they can keep looking at one deer?

LOL, j/k, looks great

looking good Blue.....wish I had some kind of artistic talent but alas that seems to be left for others............we have a gentleman at church who paints and you sometimes have to look twice to see if it is a photo or painting. Such a blessing to be able to capture a portion of God's creations on canvas.....

make sure you post when you complete it.....

bob
    Heaven seems a little closer .........on a Smoky Mountain stream.......
    Jeremiah 29:13

Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    are you going to put the massive line of tourons stop dead, but won't use pulloffs, so they can keep looking at one deer?

LOL, j/k, looks great
    Nah...they're the part I want to forget!

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyetrouter View Post
    looking good Blue.....wish I had some kind of artistic talent but alas that seems to be left for others............we have a gentleman at church who paints and you sometimes have to look twice to see if it is a photo or painting. Such a blessing to be able to capture a portion of God's creations on canvas.....

make sure you post when you complete it.....

bob

Thanks, Bob. Will do. I have picked it up by harrassing the crap out of professional artists on Facebook! (Bob White is a really nice guy by the way...I would have told me to get lost by now!). I love good artwork of nature. Bob White, Diane Michlen, Mike Savlen etc. I plan on putting in a Bob White quail (assuming they are native to Cades Cove...I have to look it up), but we will see how it goes. So far, I only know certain things and others I have to figure out via making mistakes, so this may never get finished, only painted over and tried again...and again. If it turns out decent, I will post more. Take Care.

Dwayne

look great! keep up the good work. Be thankful for your talent, my ends with stick people!

Thanks! Yeah I am thankful for the little ability that I have. I love the outdoors and I love to paint it.

You're forgetting the most important naturalist ever, BRF. Three words: Bob Friggin' Ross. Your influences are solid, but let's face it, none of them dominated public television. Now, go "beat the Devil" out of that fan brush, and make sure your rock, tree, or bird "lives right.... there." It's your world, BRF. You can do anything you like. Shoot, heck, and why not. Bob Ross 4Ever.