I have the day off tomorrow and have decided to head to the mountains to do some fishing, especially after reading byron's fishing report . I can't imagine a 30 inch mountain brown. I would probably faint if I ever hooked into a fish like that. Anyways...the point of this thread was for a suggestion on where to fish tomorrow. The past two times I have gone (within the last month) have been around metcalf. I was hoping for some suggestions on where to go. Should I stick to metcalf or try my luck up above elkmont or go somewhere else. Also, I don't post on the board to often but read everyday. I can consistently catch fish on the tailwaters but am lucky to catch one or two on a mountain trip. I am aware that mountain technique is alot different, such as staying hidden/getting a drag free drift/staying out of the water as much as possible/ little to no line in water while drifting/etc... However, while practicing these techniques I still can't seem to catch more than one or two fish per trip. If I am leaving out any critical pointers please let me know. So the two questoins are, where to fish tomorrow and how to catch fish. Any info would be greatly appreciated.