Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone wanna buddy up?

yeah it's still a little high and moving kinda fast out in front of the house; unfortunately i can't fish tommorrow or friday, and afternoons aren't good because my kids get off the bus at 3. i'm gonna roll the dice; i'm gonna take a trek either up tremont, or take bote mountain trail to the WP, and see what it looks like up there
    "TO FISH, OR NOT TO FISH.... WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!" -Fishing buddy Lewis West

Mac29449@yahoo.com

Not unless you are a good looking woman
    "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
    Salvador Dali

Let's make this an official buddy up thread!

I'll be down in a couple weeks. I always hit the park as much as I can the week of my Spring break. If you, wizard, or anyone else who's around I'll gladly stop when I see you and chat or vice versa. I like to meet new people and put faces to screen names.

Quote Originally Posted by jross View Post
    Let's make this an official buddy up thread!

I'll be down in a couple weeks. I always hit the park as much as I can the week of my Spring break. If you, wizard, or anyone else who's around I'll gladly stop when I see you and chat or vice versa. I like to meet new people and put faces to screen names.
    Shoot me an email anytime. I'll be MIA for a few days later in the month but I'll be whooping them the rest if the time.
    Jason

jasonkelkins at yahoo dot com

It is a bummer that this forum doesn't seem to have a "personal or private messaging" function for folks wanting to hook up (pun intended).

Perhaps a "sub-forum" could be created where folks could post when & where they would like to fish and who might be interested in joining them?

With the fuel expense a run to the SOHO from Seymour is costly... splitting the gas takes the sting out of a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbo View Post
    It is a bummer that this forum doesn't seem to have a "personal or private messaging" function for folks wanting to hook up (pun intended).

Perhaps a "sub-forum" could be created where folks could post when & where they would like to fish and who might be interested in joining them?

With the fuel expense a run to the SOHO from Seymour is costly... splitting the gas takes the sting out of a good time.
    Corbo,

That's a great idea, man!

Maybe we could have Paula creat a "sticky" thread at the top of the "Smoky Mountain Fishing" forum and some of the other forums like "Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters". That way anyone could go right into the thread at the top and check it out to see who's going fishing, where and when.
    Whitefeather

-don't tell me why we can't, tell me how we can.- whitefeather

Everyone,

I emailed Paula with a request for a "sticky thread" at the top of the "Smoky Mountain Fishing" forum and "Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters" forum.

I'll let you know when I get a reply.
    Whitefeather

-don't tell me why we can't, tell me how we can.- whitefeather

corbo, i tried to call you back today; my phone died and I didn't have a charger with me. hope to talk again soon
    "TO FISH, OR NOT TO FISH.... WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!" -Fishing buddy Lewis West

Mac29449@yahoo.com

Wizard; I'll give you a ring soon.

Hey wizard (or any of you other guys), still want to go fishing? I can finally see the light at the end of the budget process tunnel and am planning to take the week off next week. I've got to make a run to Nashville on Wednesday, and my son and I have a trip planned for Friday, but the rest of the week is wide open and the weather forecasts are looking good. I'm up for pretty much anywhere (short of a 10 mile hike) in the park, or maybe even over around Tellico (North River, Bald River, some of the smaller tribs, whatever). I'm pretty flexible and just want to get out on the water. Let me know what works for you and we'll try to get together.
    Fly fishing - it's cheaper than a bass boat!