Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll call

Sorry I missed this thread. My wife and I went for the first time and had a great time. We were there Saturday until about 3. Not sure who this guy is, but he asked if he could take a picture with me:

I ended up being too busy to make it on Saturday and didn't think Sunday was going to happen either. The wife and I headed up after church and caught the Rutter's presentation on Streamers which was first class as usual. We then caught up with one of my favorite entertainers... our very own Flyman and chatted with him till it was over. Glad I made it.
    Jason

jasonkelkins at yahoo dot com

I was there with boys on Saturday from 1 to 3pm. We were kind of disappointed the kids casting clinic didnt happen that day, though I saw pictures where it did on Sunday. We asked several people and noone seemed to have any idea who was supposed to be handling it. Otherwise it was really cool, and I enjoyed talking to Matt Kulp a bit about some of our favorite streams.

I was there Saturday morning till around noon. Looked for some people from the forum (rod, wilson, spotlight?), but couldn't find anyone. Hung around Walter's tying demonstration like a pesky gnat most of the time. Learned a lot from him. I was a little disappointed that Ray Ball didn't tie, but I was glad to get the chance to talk to him for a while in the parking lot before they rolled out the red carpet for him. I tried to get back up there Sunday to see the Flyman, but I had a huge backlog on the honey-do list.

Here are a few pictures from Saturday morning.

Cody, sorry we missed you. Rod and I were there all morning from about 10am until about 2pm. I cannot believe we didn't cross paths. We figured you weren't able to make it up there.

It was a good time. We got to speak to Ray Ball and Byron as we were walking into LRO. Mr. Ball felt bad that he wasn't able to tie. He did share some awesome bear huntin' stories.
    Adam
    awilson1010@gmail.com

My Blog: Fly Fish East Tennessee
    www.flyfisheasttennessee.blogspot.com

><>