Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobia OTF 5/21!

Man,
    That looks like an awesome time. I hope to get down that way for a visit. You are welcome to come fish with me on the Clinch; just give me a shout.
    Keep up the fabulous pictures and reports...
    SM
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

Shawn,
    Let me know when you can get down this way....hopefully schedules will permit a chance for us to get together to do some fishing. I will definitely give you a shout when I get up that way.....I wish I could tell you when and that it was more often. Here is a red I caught Teusday evening.

What to you call that Cobia fly....A Spurred Electric Chicken(HA)...like the stinger hook! Connected with wire or 30# test?
    I am a great admirer of spectator sports, especially on television; it keeps the riffraff off the trout streams.

It is connected with 50lb test doubled. I tie in a loop of line, wrap it down, then double it over and wrap it down again, then I epoxy it and let it dry. I put the trailer on after I finish the fly by putting the loop through the eye and over the hook. I call the flay "Cobia Crack".