Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Tough fishing on lower Clinch

Quote Originally Posted by Crockett View Post
    Mundele you suck and couldn't catch a stocker trout to save your life! I will be in a silver explorer sport track near the ruby tuesdays at northshore and pellissippi tomorrow around 8am if you are man enough to fight me!!
    Now that is freaking funny.

Question answered, and pineman, your guess is as good as many on the lower river right now.

I am going to give them a good shot again this weekend, maybe their attitude has improved.

Mundele you suck and couldn't catch a stocker trout to save your life! I will be in a silver explorer sport track near the ruby tuesdays at northshore and pellissippi tomorrow around 8am if you are man enough to fight me!!
    I'll bet on Crockett on this one He looks like a "mountain man" with that beard

Neal

Hey Paula, can we add a section for WWE, WWF, and Cage fighting to the board

This tail water section has went from a simple question about the Clinch to whos going to be the biggest cry baby, and who wants to see who the bigger man is.

That does not sound like the normal Crockett. I think he is just joking or trying to add a silly spin to the recent tone of this topic.

It is better to gain a new friend to earn a new enemy! This philosophy always wins and it builds up your soul with positivity. The other just eats away at you until you are wrought with apathy. Trust me; I speak from experience.
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonBoats View Post

That does not sound like the normal Crockett. I think he is just joking or trying to add a silly spin to the recent tone of this topic.

It is better to gain a new friend to earn a new enemy! This philosophy always wins and it builds up your soul with positivity. The other just eats away at you until you are wrought with apathy. Trust me; I speak from experience.
    Madison,

Him and Mundele are buds. If I remember correctly, Mundele built a fly rod for Crockett. That's why I responded in a joking manner.

Neal

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pineman19 View Post
    Madison,

Him and Mundele are buds. If I remember correctly, Mundele built a fly rod for Crockett. That's why I responded in a joking manner.

Neal
    I see... Good to clarify as I did not seem to think it was his style....
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

I may not be able to catch a stocker, but I sure can catch some bluegill, if I can dig some redworms first...

Quote Originally Posted by pineman19 View Post
    Madison,

Neal

Yep we're friends. He's pretty accurate on the not catching stockers though, my last trip to the clinch was pretty dismal. (the two before were pretty good though)

--Matt

Mundele is right we are friends we mostly fish in the smokies together but have fished the clinch together before. We have been friends for years and work in the same building which is right up from the Ruby Tuesday's. He didn't see my post last night so I just froze out there waiting for him this morning and he never even knew we were going to fight (so does that mean I win). Neal you were right about Matt building me a custom rod I do owe him a lot and now I feel bad about making that joke. Paula can you start a makeup or counseling therapy thread too?

By the way on a serious note it is really I that can't catch a stocker in the Clinch to save my life but I am trying to learn. Lots of your alls posts and Shawn's videos have really helped educate me. Just wanted to say thank you.

Cockeye tried to carry my net once while fishing with me but, became to exhausted from landing and releasing my fish that he gave up. He is my father and he's actually a dedicated flyfishermen, maybe even border line obsessed and can catch fish. I'm positive that he didn't mean any harm when he "called B.S." and I'm also positive that he truely meant it when he said that he would "carry the net" because he truely wants to learn something.

If you aren't a liar or have something to hide then take the man (I'd say you would actually like the guy). Normally when he calls B.S. on me the first words out of my mouth are "get your old *ss up here and I'll show you".... Of course I don't wear my fly fishing feelings on my my shirt sleeve thou.