Thread: Lost Camera 9/4/11

Default Lost Camera 9/4/11

Well, lost one last summer and did it again today. Love my William Joseph waist pac, but the side pouches seem to have a problem opening up when the pac gets in a bind. Retraced my steps several times and had no luck. Anyways, at the bridge below Alum Cave Trailhead where Walker Camp crosses under the highway, was the area I was fishing in.

If one of you happen across it, I would sure appreciate a call.

Thanks

Shannon 865-617-1336

You could take it back where you bought and get another one. Or you could use a safety pin to keep it closed. You can run the pin through the loop on the zipper tab.

Knothead, the pac has magnetic seams instead of zippers and they work really well for what they are, very easy access. I think the problem lies in me and not the equipment... maybe just a little to much fat hanging off the sides.

Default Camera Found!!!

Just wanted to thank Chad from the SMA in G-burg for finding my camera last week, picked it up Sat. at the shop and found it to be in good working order. 3 weeks in the rocks and water has roughed it up some, but the battery had a full charge SD card was still good. Though I don't care for how the "functions" of the camera work, I'll have to say it is one tough cookie! I'm so thankful that an honest person found it and took the time to contact me...........

Thanks again Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by Knik View Post
    Just wanted to thank Chad from the SMA in G-burg for finding my camera last week, picked it up Sat. at the shop and found it to be in good working order. 3 weeks in the rocks and water has roughed it up some, but the battery had a full charge SD card was still good. Though I don't care for how the "functions" of the camera work, I'll have to say it is one tough cookie! I'm so thankful that an honest person found it and took the time to contact me...........

Thanks again Chad!
    Knik, Thanks for taking the time to follow up on this post. I enjoy hearing about positive things and the actions of good people!
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”