Thread: Video: Trout Taking Streamer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Video: Trout Taking Streamer

This was my first video with my seat mounted camera. I hope to add some better quality videos after this one. Today, we got a new HD2 Hero with 1080p capabilities.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MadisonBoats?feature=mhee
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

I cant wait to see some of the videos now that you got your gopro. let me know if you want to get rid of your old camera.

Smile I got a Go Pro a couple of months ago

After only watching the videos on YouTube at Low Res, I was amazed how clear it was on a big screen in high def. I tried it 2 times now fishing. Makes your rod look bent from lens distortion, but besides that is really cool. I just wish I knew how to edit all this footage It will eat up some hard drive space also. I'm already at 80 Gigs

Quote Originally Posted by troutmanbrook View Post
    I cant wait to see some of the videos now that you got your gopro. let me know if you want to get rid of your old camera.
    Danny,
    I plan on using it for perspective shots as a secondary camera. You could probably find an Olympus Tough on Ebay fairly cheap now. It has been a decent camera and held up well to my abuses. I have lost many of the labeling and added some scratches; but, it has held up.

Quote Originally Posted by duckypaddler View Post
    After only watching the videos on YouTube at Low Res, I was amazed how clear it was on a big screen in high def. I tried it 2 times now fishing. Makes your rod look bent from lens distortion, but besides that is really cool. I just wish I knew how to edit all this footage It will eat up some hard drive space also. I'm already at 80 Gigs
    I run separate HDDs for my videos and I have a 2TB dedicated to it. I also have a 320gb drive I use for editing and temp storage. I plan on setting up a RAID Controller to make my editing more efficient and to speed up the process. I have been using a program called AVS Video Editor and it seems to be pretty efficient in most videos.
    http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx

I building some new GoPro mounts for my boom, underwater rigs, and boat mounts. Basically; adapting the old screw mounts to the GoPro Slide Mount.
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    power

Just wondering why you don't use a rubber net since they are easier on the fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Just wondering why you don't use a rubber net since they are easier on the fish?
    Jon,
    I would like to use one; but, I am extremely hard on hand nets. I just lost my last net at the S. Holston in February. I usually go through 2-3 a year. I am a bit tight on discretionary spending at the moment. I do plan on getting a economy ghost net before the fishing gets heavy.
    power