I am thinking of getting a one-man boat with a trolling motor to float the Clinch or Holston. What kind of boat should I be looking for?

I like the idea of the inflatable pontoons, because I could deflate it and put it in the trunk of the car. I would get a little trolling motor for it.

Do these work pretty well on the tailwaters?