Thread: New Guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Guy

Hello all I'm new to the forum although I've been reading for a few months. I've been fly fishing for around a year and a half or so now and I wanted to find a local forum where I could toss around some thoughts and possibly get some tips on how to improve my angling skills. I've done a mix of both mountain and tailwater trout fishing with some successes in both. That's all I've really got to say at the moment but I'm sure you'll see some posts of mine in the coming months with some questions and hopefully success stories from the water. I'm looking forward to chatting and contributing to these boards.

Dan

Welcome Dan, I look forward to seeing some of your upcoming fishing posts. Some of these guys set some high standards with their posts and I envy their photo skills and their descriptive narratives.

Mike

welcome. to be on here you have to only fish bamboo rods made in east tenn with silk lines and dry flies. lol if that were true I would have never made the cut. welcome and can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
    Romans 10:9-10 KJV

Flyred06, I see your location is in Gadsden. I used to make calls down in that area and had a good customer/friend by the name of Mack Johnson.. Do ya know him?I worked alll of north Ala. for 5-6 yrs.

Mike

Welcome
    Looking forward to your posts

A belated welcome! to you, Dan. Looking forward to your posts. Shoot me an e-mail to info @ saintclairmapping dot com if you could make use a free printed map or two. Please include your forum member name and the date of this post for verification purposes.
    JF
    “Joe” Fred Turner
    Southern Appalachian Stream Maps sasMaps.com
    Formerly SmokyStreams.com

Default g022271

Quote Originally Posted by g022271 View Post
    Flyred06, I see your location is in Gadsden. I used to make calls down in that area and had a good customer/friend by the name of Mack Johnson.. Do ya know him?I worked alll of north Ala. for 5-6 yrs.

Mike
    what type industry were you in. the name you mentioned didn't sound familiar but if I know the type buisness it might jog my memory
    Romans 10:9-10 KJV

I was in consumer sales and called on independent supermkts (i.e....Mack's store ..Giant Foods) and a wholesaler called Mitchell Grocery in Albertville.