Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Last week

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    235

    Default Last week

    Fished the Clinch mon. Last week.
    Very cold and windy and the fishing was slow.
    Hit the Clinch again thur., during great weather, and it was decent fishing with no big ones. Had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with Mike H. from the board. What a hardcore fisherman!
    Fished the Soho sat. and was depressed by the lack of bugs!
    Seems like the current sluice conditions have negatively (instead of positively) impacted the bugs. Hmm?
    Fished the Clinch again sun. And it was very so-so.
    Gonna fish the Clinch tomorrow too.
    It's great being a farmer during winter.

    4X

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Hey FourX - I plan on getting there tween 11-12 , maybe I'll see ya there.

    Mike

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Hey Mike,
    Unfortunately I don't think you'll see me mañana.
    Wifey and kids are taking precedence.
    They're pretty good folk though.
    Catch a big one.

    4X

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    178

    Default

    4X--No problem. I missed all of last weekend. You know that if momma ain't happy , no ones's happy!!
    Do you have any cattle on your farm? I have a cousin in Montana who has a small cattle ranch near Great Falls. He has black Angus ..I'll tell you about it sometime, cause it's a pretty neat place.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    You two need to get a room

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Norris, TN
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterwolf View Post
    You two need to get a room

    You need to get a life and quit living on the coat tails of your lineage...Then, you may find true happiness and quit trying to push your frustrations on the lives of others...
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonBoats View Post

    You need to get a life and quit living on the coat tails of your lineage...Then, you may find true happiness and quit trying to push your frustrations on the lives of others...

    Mine was truly meant as a joke towards Steve (4x). Knowing Steve for a long time, I am sure he knew that as well.

    I guess not everyone understood it was a light hearted joke, sorry for the confusion.

    Merry Christmas, and happy fishing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Norris, TN
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterwolf View Post
    Mine was truly meant as a joke towards Steve (4x). Knowing Steve for a long time, I am sure he knew that as well.

    I guess not everyone understood it was a light hearted joke, sorry for the confusion.

    Merry Christmas, and happy fishing.
    I see..I am sorry for jumping the gun. I know Mike very well and he is a heck of a guy.

    You know my philosophy by now and that I try to promote and endorse sportsmanship, be an ambassador for our sport, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. Life is too short to endorse and promote negativity.

    Jim; hope you have a good holiday and a blessed new year. Maybe I will see you on the river next year.
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonBoats View Post
    I see..I am sorry for jumping the gun. I know Mike very well and he is a heck of a guy.

    You know my philosophy by now and that I try to promote and endorse sportsmanship, be an ambassador for our sport, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. Life is too short to endorse and promote negativity.

    Jim; hope you have a good holiday and a blessed new year. Maybe I will see you on the river next year.

    No harm done, and past actions on my part could easily cause a misunderstanding.

    My hats off to anyone on the water right now, they are certainly meaner than me. Glad 4x and Mike are having a great time, and at least have someone else to talk to during the frigid days of winter.

    When I was younger, I can remember those cold lonely days at 61 bridge, and having someone nearby to interact with would have been welcomed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I knew 'wolfy was joking.
    He doesn't even fish anymore, he just pontificates.
    I'm prob fishin today for a couple of evening hrs.
    Hope nobodies there except for Mike and I.
    Mike's so hardcore he didn't even have waders on 2wks. ago!

    Merry Christmas, God IS Love,

    4X

Similar Threads

  1. Next Week
    By 4wt in forum Smoky Mountain Fishing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:24 AM
  2. Townsend next week!
    By jeffnles1 in forum Smoky Mountain Fishing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. Helen, Ga last week of 5/12)
    By Plunker in forum Fly Fishing for Trout in Other States
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:59 PM
  4. GSM for a week!
    By bamafly in forum Smoky Mountain Fishing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:45 AM
  5. Next Week?
    By T1 in forum Smoky Mountain Fishing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •