I know one of the chapters of TU is involved with the park as far as providing some funding, volunteers,etc. I thought it was the Maryville chapter but not sure. Can one of the members of this forum please advise and provide a name and address so I can send the amount of my TU membership fees directly to the chapter I mentioned? TU national doesn't do a thing in my state with regards to trout habitiat and my "local" chapter has always been over 200 hundred miles away. I'm done with TU national.