Thread: Danny, 4x, maddison, weasel and the rest

Default Danny, 4x, maddison, weasel and the rest

What's the word on the Clinch, I've been busy, for the past 6 months newlyweding it up ! Not to mention chasing bambie, so what's the Skining on the clinch? Same ol same? Bring your own rock kind of deal?

I'm back, better warn those fish and get out of my runs 4x.

Bring your own rock and rescue squad for current conditions.

Heck if I know, I have driven over it a bunch on 75, but I've been chasing bambi until Dec, then been hard after the Grouse since then.

Rods are dusty and fishing is a distant memory. Sorry I couldn't be any help, ask again in March when I might briefly hit the river before hammering turkeys in the face.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by waterwolf View Post
    Heck if I know, I have driven over it a bunch on 75, but I've been chasing bambi until Dec, then been hard after the Grouse since then.

Rods are dusty and fishing is a distant memory. Sorry I couldn't be any help, ask again in March when I might briefly hit the river before hammering turkeys in the face.
    I hear ya, hey if you get a chance check out, final step turkey calls. The ol boy is out of Lenore city. Seems like pretty decent calls at fairly cheap prices. I should have mine at the first of next week.
    I've got to chrisin the new bow on a Tom this Spring, that's a personal goal of 2013

Muddy as all get out this morning down river. Not a shocker
    Adam
    awilson1010@gmail.com

My Blog: Fly Fish East Tennessee
    www.flyfisheasttennessee.blogspot.com

><>

Quote Originally Posted by Rodonthefly View Post
    What's the word on the Clinch, I've been busy, for the past 6 months newlyweding it up ! Not to mention chasing bambie, so what's the Skining on the clinch? Same ol same? Bring your own rock kind of deal?

I'm back, better warn those fish and get out of my runs 4x.
    Rodney, you know the stripers ate all those fish?
    Now it's conga line above the weir.
    Even the Soho aint puttin out for the Kid.
    Bought a hard core dirt bike (KTM 300 xc-w) after a long hiatus and have been playin with it lately until I figure out how to catch stripers instead of trout on my tiny Winston 6wt.
    Glad you're back.You should always fish thru newlywed times, that way you're setting a precedent.

4X

Rodd,
    It was very yellow-stained from Massengill Bridge downward yesterday evening-Wed, 1/16. Also; clear creek was running very high yesterday, but it rarely stains the river.

However; I think it has been fishing typical for this time of year.

You should have some nice - waterproof gloves if you want to keep the hands warm.
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”