Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You guys need to be fishing

Lynn, how long have you had that truck? I used to see a Black Tacoma up in the Park occasionally and wondered who it belonged to. If I had known it was you I would have stopped to chat... Good luck when you get out again. Hope you find some nice fish up there!
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Quote Originally Posted by David Knapp View Post
    Lynn, how long have you had that truck? I used to see a Black Tacoma up in the Park occasionally and wondered who it belonged to. If I had known it was you I would have stopped to chat... Good luck when you get out again. Hope you find some nice fish up there!
    I've had my truck for 5 years and you should stop and fish with me. I've always enjoyed good company. Thanks for the luck I'll need that too.
    Lynn

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by No Hackle View Post
    I'm off Thursday. I have to get my truck to the shop for awhile but it wont take long and I might have to wait on an AC guy to look at my unit. My cell is 865-228-3750 or email me at lynnandshell@att.net give me a call or look me up in the park. I usually start at Metcalf (hint) and fish on up from there. I drive a black Tacoma with two stickers on the rear window. I'll fish with you anytime I can.
    Lynn
    Lynn thanks for the offer, wish I could take you up on it tomorrow. While I am able to drop the kids off between 9-2, it just wouldn't leave enough time to fish. If you are free Friday, I'd be game I'd love to learn about chasing the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by duckypaddler View Post
    Lynn thanks for the offer, wish I could take you up on it tomorrow. While I am able to drop the kids off between 9-2, it just wouldn't leave enough time to fish. If you are free Friday, I'd be game I'd love to learn about chasing the big boys
    Cant go Friday but feel free to contact me anytime. That goes for anyone that would like some company. I'm pretty good at scaring bears. My contact info is above. People have shared with me,so I don't mind sharing back.
    Lynn

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by No Hackle View Post
    Cant go Friday but feel free to contact me anytime. That goes for anyone that would like some company. I'm pretty good at scaring bears. My contact info is above. People have shared with me,so I don't mind sharing back.
    Lynn
    I'll be taking you up on it soon
    Thanks Lynn