SAFETY NOTICE: Slippery Surfaces
All, just wanted to remind you to be extremely careful wading during the Spring Season. The tail-waters have a lot of vegetation due to extended flows that make it super slick during down times. This should die off when the weather heats up and an increase in down-flow rates.
- Be mindful of each step and its footing
- Use a staff if you have one
- Studs would be helpful
- Avoid rubber soles with a passion
- Carry your cellphone in a bag if wading alone
- Buy and carry a cheap whistle
- Let others know where you are going and when you will be back.
*Look out for others! You never know when you may need someone's help!