Thread: Job Well Done

Default Job Well Done

Just wanted to say congrats to a fishing buddy of mine who I took down to the Elk River today. He scored this nice bow while we were out hunting for brownies. Truly a fine fish regardless of the water and I believe one of his biggest. I'm glad I was there to be a part of it and not even going to spoil the moment by talking about any of my fish...

Fish of the day award definitely goes to this beauty of a bow!!

Tight Lines,

You aren't to particular with who you hang out with, haven't seen him in awhile, NICE FISH!

Grumpy

Talking

Nice Fish! Even if you went home empty on the Brownies, that's still a good day
    Call me if you want to go fishing, boating, hiking, or if you want to buy a foamie
    www.foamiefriends.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You aren't to particular with who you hang out with, haven't seen him in awhile, NICE FISH!

Grumpy
    I believe I hang out with you on occasion as well...
    Apparently, having 3 kids seriously limits your available fishing time, or at least that is what I have been hearing...

Quote Originally Posted by duckypaddler View Post
    Nice Fish! Even if you went home empty on the Brownies, that's still a good day
    We were far from empty-handed on the brownies... My buddy actually snagged the largest brown of the day as well, a fat 15" piglet who didn't want his picture taken. Conditions were actually really good, numbers were good, just a great day on the water...

Tight Lines,

Nice fish and love the colors on that rainbow.

Whoa, i don't know anything about a 3rd kid, i'm requesting a blood test now there are dogs, horses & goats.
    I've managed to get out every Sunday for the past couple month's on the Caney.
    Did ya'll float or walk in?

Grumpy