Thread: Fantastic Donation

Default Fantastic Donation

The Fly Fishing Museum of the Southern Appalachians in Bryson City NC just received a very generous donation from a gentleman by the name of Bob Bagerski from Roswell Ga. .....................
    Bob donated 52 handcrafted bamboo rods to us along with several nets and split willow creels ............ donations like this one are exceptionally hard to come by....the total donation has a value of over $50,000.00 ....WOW.....thank you Bob ....we are very blessed....we plan to keep some of the rods and sell some to help finance our Phase II of the museum which is a multitank aquarium that will hose trout and other fresh water fish and invertebrates....... Bryson City has committed $100,000.00 to build our home for the aquarium and we have to raise another 100K for the tanks and related equipment....... IF all goes well we hope to have the aquarium open within a year....... stay tuned for more updates...........Bob Nanney

That's great. I need to get over there and visit the museum someday.
    My posts are worthless without pictures

Now I'm going to have to stop by there the next time I get down that way.
    To Fish or not to Fish? That's a stupid question.

http://www.tu.org/

That's is something awesome and inspiring!!!
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.