I'm listing this for my buddy! I've been in this boat multiple times and it's a great ride! Info, pictures and a craigslist link to follow!

2006 16 LP (LowProfile) Clackacraft in great condition. Rows incredible and certainly one of the best drift boats for E TN waters IMHO. Only selling because I am moving to Florida. GulfStream bottom, super stable, open configuration, tough as nails. I took the back seat off and replaced with Seadek and it serves as a great streamer fishing platform. Can replace the seat if you like as I still have it with the hardware. Sawyer MSX sticks, cover included but I havenít used it because I have kept it in my garage (small rent in cover). Stomp pedal floor anchor system, 2 anchors included. Some superficial dings on chines that i put some epoxy on as needed but gelcoat in good condition and bottom looks great. Definitely not a guide boat that has been fished everyday. I mostly ran it on the Clinch, SoHo and Watauga. Diamond plated trailer in good condition, lights work. I just replaced the front bunk and theres a little bit of rust on the L fender. Asking 6,500. Email ewowings@gmail.com or call/text me at (336)803-2575 at reasonable hours. Thanks. EO

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa...221854128.html