Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New member from Kentucky.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6

    Default New member from Kentucky.

    Hi everyone.I have been reading post's here for about a month and finally registered.I live in kentucky and fish mostly local ponds and lakes for bass,bluegill and anything else i get lucky and catch.I love fly fishing and tying flies.
    I do sometimes fish the cumberland or hatchery creek but mostly warmwater for me.Lots of great info here.You guys have a really good forum.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Welcome to the forum from Indiana.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1971 View Post
    Welcome to the forum from Indiana.
    Thank you.

    This forum is dead!! Very little activity at all.I sure thought it would be more active than it is.

    They sure are in a hurry to welcome you to this site!!

    I have seen more activity in a dried up creek bed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NC side of the Smokies
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southernloops View Post
    Thank you.

    This forum is dead!! Very little activity at all.I sure thought it would be more active than it is.

    They sure are in a hurry to welcome you to this site!!

    I have seen more activity in a dried up creek bed.

    True. I'm a new member, too, so I don't know what happened. Seems like up until a couple years ago, it was very active, then it just died. Lucky to get three new posts a week.
    Specks: the other pink meat.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Hello Loops

    i too am out of Ky. I don't post much, too busy with life. Warm water, or cold it doesn't matter try to find time to fish

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    The problem could be too many forums along with social media.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just a hillbilly View Post
    True. I'm a new member, too, so I don't know what happened. Seems like up until a couple years ago, it was very active, then it just died. Lucky to get three new posts a week.
    Good thing is there is still a ton of info posted on this forum from the past when it was alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Streamhound View Post
    Hello Loops

    i too am out of Ky. I don't post much, too busy with life. Warm water, or cold it doesn't matter try to find time to fish
    Hi Streamhound.
    Everyone is too busy i guess.I landed on this forum because of the ky members i saw when reading thru the posts.
    Not a lot of forums covering the ky area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1971 View Post
    The problem could be too many forums along with social media.
    I agree but kinda odd for a forum that once was very active to just up and slow to a crawl.I wonder if there were something
    that happened behind the scene here that may have caused the lack of interest by members.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    My guess would be that after a detailed report, the OP couldn’t fish it again for the crowds! All forums have many more lurkers than members. Just a guess....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Crowds never bother me.
    Stupid people do!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •