Thread: Little Red River, AR

Default Little Red River, AR

Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone had some reports on the Little Red River in Arkansas, I will be making the trip there this weekend and wondering how it has been fishing lately. Thanks UTKFLYFISHER
    ~If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.~

Default Re: Little Red River, AR

Go to www.ozarkanglers.com and click the fishing report button on the left side of the page. From there you can get info on all the trout water. When the report page comes up, scroll down until the Little Red shows up.

Mike

Ya, I checked that site out earlier and im not to fond of it. Fishing report is a little to general, and pretty much stays the same for weeks. Nothing can compare to Little River's stream reports.
    ~If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.~

Afriend of mine that guides over there said it was fishin good, & he don't exaggerate.

Grumpy

you might also try www.ozarkchronicles.com or www.flyfishingarkansas.com if you don't see a post just make one and most of those guys are fairly good about giving you a straight forward anwser. *Say hi to those guys for me