I am plannng on going into the GSMNP tomorrow (sat) and I checked on the weather forcast and there is a chance of storms, :-/ if I m hiking into my fishing hole or I have already been there a while and one of these storms happens upon me, what is the best thing to do. I will be surrounded by trees an water.
I may wait till Sunday, but can you still answer this?