Thread: Help? The Cosby area?

Default Help? The Cosby area?

I realize this is on the otherside of the park, but figured I'd ask anyway. Does anyone know anything about how the park is fishing over in and around the Cosby area? I waited too late to look for a cabin in Townsend and finaly found a place in Cosby for next week, hence would appreciate any help folks can offer about the area.

Thanks & God Bless,
    Mike
    "Fly-fishing has many attributes, but none more pleasing than it's ability to liberate the young boy that still hides within me and to let that boy live again without embarrassment or regret, sorrow or anguish." Harry Middleton

Default Re: Help? The Cosby area?

well. Cosby Creek in the campground area is always doable. It is tight going though. If you are willing to drive a bit you got Greenbrier and Big Creek over in NC.

I know this is off the topic we are on.. This is my first comment on this sight I'm new.. My family and I are coming up october 18- 22. We will be staying in a cabin on the east fork of the little pigeon River. Any information on fishing that area would be greatly appreciated.My trout fishing experience is limited i would be especially interested in what type flies might work in this area this time of year. [smiley=dankk2.gif]

Thanks to all who responded and for the suggestions. Looks like we will be up thataway this Friday through the next week or so. I drive a Silver Nissan Pathfinder, "98" and it has Florida tags. If you see me along streamside, give me a shout.

Thanks & God Bless,
    Mike
    "Fly-fishing has many attributes, but none more pleasing than it's ability to liberate the young boy that still hides within me and to let that boy live again without embarrassment or regret, sorrow or anguish." Harry Middleton