Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Members

Default Congratulations to Members

Today, for the first time if you Google "Fly Fishing Message Board" this one comes up on page 1. We've been on page 3 for a while. I thought it was odd because I check out other message boards above us and some of them were not getting many visits. Thanks to all of you from us here at LRO for making this board a great success. This board will be one year old on January 9th. We want to do something special on that day and we're giving it some serious thought. Thanks again for becoming a member or visiting.

Byron

Default Re: Congratulations to Members

the congradulations shoud go to you folks at LRO for having the foresight to realize the need and the fortitude for making it happen. There are other sites out there, but i believe this one is a success due to the sincere customer service and quality of advice/help that you at LRO provide us on this end.....thank you!! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

buckeyetrouter

ps....I just made my first purchase on your web site.....I could be in trouble now (it was way too easy)
    Heaven seems a little closer .........on a Smoky Mountain stream.......
    Jeremiah 29:13

*We want to do something special on that day and we're giving it some serious thought. *Thanks again for becoming a member or visiting.

Byron
    Could you fly me to Belieze

Grumpy

Grumpy,

I'll PM your ticket to you right now. I may go with you. I need a new 9 wt. Could you guys sell me one?

Byron

Buckeye,

I saw that order. Thank you buddy. Daniel usually retrieves the orders from the website but I've seen every one of them. Daniel was off today so I got to do it. We are doing everything we can to make it easy. Thank you for all the kind words about our shop. We all appreciate you as a friend.

Byron

Congrats to Byron, Daniel, Paula and everyone else at LRO! You all are the best and are why I call LRO my "home" fly shop. Thanks to everyone at LRO for your hard work making this board a reality for all of us!
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Plateau,

Thanks. I notice a lot of your fine photography on the site. Check out the front page of our Online Catalog. Remember that trout? Thanks for the kind words.

Byron

Grumpy,

I'll PM your ticket to you right now. *I may go with you. *I need a new 9 wt. *Could you guys sell me one?

Byron

hhehehehe, you maybe able to get a better price on the hill

Grumpy

Grumpy,

I'll PM your ticket to you right now. *I may go with you. *I need a new 9 wt. *Could you guys sell me one?

Byron

hhehehehe, you maybe able to get a better price on the hill

Grumpy
    Byron totally forgot about parole issues, Grumpy. *We changed the ticket. *He and I are going...will send postcards! *

Seriously, though. *We could not do this without all of you! *Thanks so much - and be looking forward to a special surprise!

Paula

Y'all are certainly to be congratulated. Just for the record, I found the main page of your site by simply googling "Smokies + trout fishing"...right there on the first page of retrievals. I'm in the IT business, and I know how long it takes for the search engines to find you. I immediately became hooked on the daily fishing report...while I have been fishing all my life, I had never fished for wild trout until this summer, up in Virginia. I immediately became hooked, more than any trout could be - however, I faced a dilemma. I needed to find a location a little closer to SE Louisiana to satisfy my new addiction - hence the Smokies, and hence me finding your site. I'm sure I'm not unique.

Anyway, just by poking around the site, and reading the posts on the forum, I was impressed by the friendliness and service. So, I have an order in for three beginner's outfits, for my three girls; they have expressed an interest in fly-fishing, and they love going out in the boat with me and chasing redfish here in the marsh. It should be interesting, particularly if the weather around New Year's cooperates - I'd love to get in a quick trip with them.

Again, congratulations