Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to the Little River Outfitters for having this message board. I try to look at it every day. I finally decided to register.....so I guess I'm a new member.
    Anyway, I've been fly fishing for a year now and I love it. In fact, I asked my girlfriend to marry me while we were trout fishing together on Slick Rock Creek in Nanthahala. Now she's my wife and we go fly fishing all the time.
    Enough with the mushy stuff.....
    So far, I've had moderate success in the GSMNS. But I've had more luck on the bigger waters such as the Clinch and Hiwassee. Hiwassee is probably my favorite....but nothing beats the beauty of GSMNS.
    I look forward to many more posts....
    Have a good day.

Fly-By

Default Re: Thanks

Welcome Fly-By,

I feel fairly confident that your "Mountain fishing" success will get better with the advice of fly fishers on this board. Of course,nothing makes you a better angler than time-on-stream.

Good luck DryFly1-
    "Great things are done when men and mountains meet." William Blake

http://www.mtff.org/ (For general interest in the Middle Tennessee area)

Welcome to the board!
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Fly-By,

Welcome to the board and thanks for visiting our shop. You will learn a lot here. I sure have. There are some real experts posting every day.

Byron

Welcome!

Just wait until the water warms up a little. Until then, read the board and prepare yourself for some awesome fishing.

welcome aboard and congrats on the marriage. you're very lucky that your wife supports your fishing. my best friend, he can't even say the word fish around his wife.
    Trevor

welcome aboard Fly-By.........I enjoy fishing with my fiance also, she has ff'd for 3 yrs now. I had bought her an Orvis Clearwater outfit just to see if she would like it, now she is starting to pick out the blank sets that she wants so I can build her a good rod.....it is nice to be able to share God's outdoor wonders with your loved ones....

enjoy the board...
    buckeyetrouter
    Heaven seems a little closer .........on a Smoky Mountain stream.......
    Jeremiah 29:13