Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Message Board

Default Re: New Message Board

Gerry

We may need to consider having an Off Topic thread on the new board for stuff like this...It could be hidden from view of all but registered members who are logged in. *Hmm...

Anyway...if you are a Top Chef junkie like me...and it sounds like you are. *Tom Collichio's blog is at www.bravotv.com

Also...from friends who are also into Top Chef (thanks specifically to Sarah from Seattle who is working on our new board), I learned of the site TelevisionWithoutPity. *It is the greatest site for people who want to snark on tv! *www.twop.com *The site experienced a huge crash a couple of days ago and lost the last month of posts (with some of the best snark on Top Chef evah). *But there are threads for each of the shows, the judges and cheftestants. *Note: language can be an issue on that site.

Paula

Paula -

Looks like we both missed that one

Marcel and Ilan What a waste.

Don't know about you, but I have zero interest in the finale. Now I wish I was fully set up to tie flies... then I'd have something productive to do with my time while Chris is watching this idiocy.

Why do I let myself get suckered into watching these bogus competitions? I spent 20+ years of my life in television advertising. I should definitely know better

Gerry Romer
    "I've since learned to use the best knot rather than the one that uses the least line. I go through more tippet material but compensate by drinking cheaper whiskey. One must have priorities." ... Art Scheck

Gerry

They lost me last week with that debacle. I am watching the Finale part 2 only because I have invested all this time watching, I want to see how they attempt to salvage it.

I will say, I am not a Top Chef fan any longer...fortunately only one more week and all of these people can just be off of my tv.

btw: Bravo can just go away. I am tuning out.

Paula

Paula --

Me too.

Can you hear that collective sigh of relief now that this thread has come to its end

Gerry
    "I've since learned to use the best knot rather than the one that uses the least line. I go through more tippet material but compensate by drinking cheaper whiskey. One must have priorities." ... Art Scheck