Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Car Tag, could be a possiblity

Default TU Car Tag

This is the information I received recently via email. Hope it helps.

The TU TN specialty plate is ready to preorder at www.tuplate.org. Please be sure to read all the FAQ's. If you have any questions, click on the link to e-mail and ask me any questions we haven't covered in the FAQ's. I will get back with you as soon as possible.

Please be sure to check your TU chapter on the form. Initial proceeds from ordering will benefit your chapter directly once the plates are put into production.

Thanks for your interest in the TU TN specialty plate!

Dr. Dick Davis, President
    Trout Unlimited Cumberland Chapter # 181
    4913 Tyne Valley Blvd.
    Nashville, TN 37220-1531
    H-615-297-3508
    C-615-477-8936

Paula and I ordered ours today. I talked to Dick Davis twice today. He is an old friend and has done a great job getting this done. Though he is retired and swore he would never wear a tie except for weddings and funerals he broke his promise to appear four times in front of the Tennessee Legislature. By the way, the numbers are assigned as the checks come in. So the earlier you order the lower your number is. I'm hoping for 69, the year I graduated from high school or 62 the year I started fly fishing. According to Dick they have only sold 52 so far. Also, after you get your plate you can order a custom model. You probably won't have to worry about getting what you want because the choices can't be taken by another citizen who doesn't have a TU plate. I've got dibbs on LRO.COM. Maybe I should buy a new truck in the color "Silver Doctor Blue" to match the plate. This is a great project. The sooner we sell 1,000 the sooner we'll get them. I can't wait.

Byron
    Last edited by Byron Begley; 08-16-2007 at 06:08 PM.

buy paula a new jeep in that color
    I started with nothing, and I have most of it left.
    www.angelfire.com/film/samsfotosafari

Quote Originally Posted by sammcdonald View Post
    buy paula a new jeep in that color
    Hee!

No way, man! I love my Jeep! I'm keepin my Jeep! Forevar and evah.

The new tag will match nicely with my little white Jeep.

Paula

Default License plate

Mailed my check today. Hopefully the 1000 required sales will be accomplished in a reasonable length of time so that we can actually get the plates.

sb
    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, unless they fly fish... with apologies to Thoreau

Default How many plates sold?

Anyone know how many plates have sold? Wwe going to make 1000 ?

sb
    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, unless they fly fish... with apologies to Thoreau

Default 135 sold so far

I checked on www.tuplate.org and they're showing 135 sold so far. However, my check hasn't cleared so I'm wondering if that number includes me. Maybe they're holding the checks until they have the 1000 sold. Or maybe my check is lost in the mail

sb