Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: two topics

Default Re: two topics

I know guys. Daniel's been trying to get me to do a window sticker for years. I keep putting it on the back burner. I like the vest patch too, great idea. A LRO Message Board T Shirt came up a while back. Our hat company can do the patches. I'll see if someone down in customer service can take care of this. Daniel and I can't handle any new jobs right now. But, great ideas. Keep reminding us.

Byron

"Customer Service" is on it! I will look into it on Monday...I can likely do some internet searches for decal makers this weekend.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Paula

All those are great ideas. I especially like the message board t shirt and patches. I would without a doubt represent LRO here in NC with a shirt and patch.

Craig

We need to form The LRO Boosters Club, and then Byron, Paula and Daniel can confer the title of "LRO Ambassador" to members as they see fit.

I would put the patch on several things and there is always a spot on my truck for a window decal.
    “The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana.”
    ― Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It

Hey I was channel surfin' up here in Indiana, and there was a show called "Kentucky Afield". Anyhow, the host of the show was interviewing a guy (actually about squirrel hunting) and the guy had on an LRO hat!!!

Made me do a double take, and watch the rest of the show!

You don't see much LRO stuff this far North!

Just goes to show what a hat or T shirt can do....made me start planning another trip down there!

Keep up the good work!
    "I can change any color liquid to yellow"

I wear my LRO t-shirts everywhere in hopes of someone saying..."Hey, I've been to LRO", so far it has only happened once at Madd River Outfitters in Columbus Ohio but it struck up a great conversation (the shop owners were even aware of LRO)

buckeyetrouter
    Heaven seems a little closer .........on a Smoky Mountain stream.......
    Jeremiah 29:13

Good ideas swimming around here, so I'll take a cast to see if there are any takers.

How about taking a LRO hat or shirt to a local print or embroidery shop and have your name(s) stitched into it. Most everyone wears a hat while fishing, so maybe this could work. Heck, how bout a removable fly patch with an area at the top to place a name? You could attach it to your vest, shirt, hat, just about everywhere.

Best idea yet is the window sticker. Nothing too big. I'd sure buy a few.
    May you fish more than you wish for.