Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl and Fishing

Default Re: Super Bowl and Fishing

I just had some of my friends call and ask if I was gonna watch the game and stuff. I told em No. Hhaa Theyre always makin fun of me cuz I fish and hike all the time. Truth is I aint watched one game all season...last football game I watched was in Oct.- the last home game at school.

But I cannot believe yall are gonna leave me alone like this! Come on, theres gotta be some Chicago fans somewhere. Its the year of the Bear in Miami! (Im not even sure who plays for the Bears..... )

MTN_TRT
    LIFE IS GOOD

Alright, just for you MTN_TRT I will be a bears fan. That is, a black bears fan! I hope those smoky mountain bears are tucked away in their dens snug and warm and getting rested up for a smoky mountain spring!

Go Vols! I mean Colts!!!
    "Great things are done when men and mountains meet." William Blake

http://www.mtff.org/ (For general interest in the Middle Tennessee area)

Colts all the way! Peyton's always gotten a bad rap "Can't win the big one... " Yeah, this one he can!

No fishing for the last couple weeks. Been thinking about going down and trying the Hiwasee soon.

Spent the day tearing out the bathroom in the house my daughter just bought (her first), in hopes of "updating" it. House was built in 1936 and modernized sometime in the 70's. Hey, the demo part was fun

Gerry
    "I've since learned to use the best knot rather than the one that uses the least line. I go through more tippet material but compensate by drinking cheaper whiskey. One must have priorities." ... Art Scheck

Yeah Colts!!

Didn't fish this weekend, but was able to go to the Caney on Wed. Fished from the dam down to the rock bluffs?? and caught a few. It was the coldest day I've ever FF. I only saw one other person all day, and he was in a boat. Spring is right around the corner and boy am I ready!

Finally! *Peyton got the big one!!! *That was one messy game with all the turnovers but the Colts prevailed so I'm happy...sorry MTN_TRT... 8-) *

Gerry, you really should get down to the HI soon. *It is fishing very well and should only get better as spring approaches. *I'm hoping to get up there soon again myself with some new patterns I've tied. *If you want someone to fish the river with, let me know...
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

If you look up "class" in the dictionary you will se a picture of Peyton and Tony. I got my Tennessee Volunteers pants on here in Indiana for good luck and it might have helped. Actually luck has little to do with much but it sure feels good to see them win!

Now if spring will just get here! I wish I could be in the great state of Tennessee right now to fish a little. It is minus 3 where I am sitting!

Go Vols!

Good job Colts! *Great game. *Now it's back to business. *Looking forward to the Titans putting you back in your place at LP Field!! *

MARK....

Mtn_Trt- PM sent back. Yer a good sport...
    "Great things are done when men and mountains meet." William Blake

http://www.mtff.org/ (For general interest in the Middle Tennessee area)

Hey PA --

I'd like to try and set something up for late March / early April. Either a Sunday or a Monday. Any thoughts?

Gerry
    "I've since learned to use the best knot rather than the one that uses the least line. I go through more tippet material but compensate by drinking cheaper whiskey. One must have priorities." ... Art Scheck

Gerry, check your PMs...
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog