Thread: Posting your Web Links

Default Posting your Web Links

Okay, for those of you who had your web links in your signature line, you will need to encase the address in the following: [ url ] [ /url ]

There are not spaces between the brackets and url, but I had to do that here so you could see it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hugh Hartsell, I have already done yours as a test case.

Paula

I guess my instructions were not understandable. So, to eliminate confusion, here is a better option.

Under the banner buttons on the upper right side is FAQ. This means frequently asked questions. Press FAQ.

You will come to a page with questions. Press the question "Are ther any special codes/tags I can use to mark up posts?"

A page will come up explaining codes, at the bottom of the page, it says "vb code; click here." Click there.

That will bring up a whole page of all the codes and examples of how they should look for various tasks.

I hope this helps, y'all. I will see if vbullentin has a cheat menu for posts like yabb does. If so, I will enable it.

Until then, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. You will have to actually type the code.

Paula