LRO, I need to get the new 07 license for me and for my son (13 y). What info does he need? Does he have to have a trout license also for outside of the park? I looked at TWRA's site this morning after reading Byron's report that they are on sale, but the 2007 Regs. are not posted yet. Do you have the printed copies at the store? We may come by later today to get them. Thanks, Gary