Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where'd ya get that screen name?

Mark, yes I have a question....

where's the part where you hook that limb just above the best looking lie in the whole pool? I always have trouble with that part, but you seem to have left it out of your description of the events leading up to a trout hitting a...wait...that's why mines different!

Paula...imagine how silly I felt when my wife informed me that I was not "owl" to her and that if I was going to start signing my emails to her " Love, Owl " she was going to have me traded in for an upgraded model!

Grump....you're exempt from this one I think. LOL

Budman, you reminded me of a character from "Office Space" - Michael Bolton....man that was a funny movie if you work out in the working-workforce-world. ( but it's def. NOT for kids, just in case someone hasn't seen it and picks it up. Oooooh, can I do a movie thread on here somewhere? I know...wait..I'll start another thread and find out...)

This is a SUPER thread! You guys that are holding back, let's hear how you got your screen names...come on, you know who you are...rockkisser, stream-urchen, Mr. Waterfall Finder, Flankerfishman, Running-from-Bear-Quickly....let's hear some more before I start posting more. ( Oh, yeah...it really IS possible I promise ya. )

And did you guys know you can only post like 15 smilies icon things on one post? Yeah, really. I know.

One more cast,

I'll bet a lot of us could have answered that one for you!

When I was in high school... many years ago now...the guys I played basketball with shortened my first name (gary) to "G" and then coupled my last name (Verona) with it.

Anyone ever hear that song "My Sherona", I'd like to have a dime for everytime someone sings it to me with "my verona" substituted. I just found out recently by accident my son has gets the same thing. Who'd have thunk it!

Wishin' I wuz fishin', g <*))))><

geerona....hmmm.....

I'm sorry. When you have it spelled like that...all together like - I thought you were a girl. Maybe like, from italy or something. heh.

geerona,

Yes. I think many a father has heard that line! Sometimes, you'll get a fish on that 3rd cast past the last one!

Quote Originally Posted by fishlicker
    And did you guys know you can only post like 15 smilies icon things on one post? Yeah, really. I know.
    HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I wondered who would be the first person to abuse smiley privileges and figure that one out!

I should'a guessed it would be you!

Paula

fishlicker,

I get the question about being Italian a lot also. Of all places my great granparents migrated to the USA from Belgium before 1900.

I wish I could figure out how to use those daggone "smileys". I can't get them where I want them. I'll get Mrs. geerona to help, she is a lot more computer literate than me.

PS Anyone got "My Sherona"playing in their head and can't get rid of it? Ihate it when that happens!

Default Smiley Answer for geerona

geerona, In case you want to spare Mrs. geerona the head ache, click here: http://littleriveroutfitters.com/for...ead.php?t=7850 for an answer.

You must enable the supermegabladeeblah smilies...as per the above instructions. Then you simply place your smiley in the text by clicking on it from the smiley menu displayed to the right of the reply box.

Hope this helps.

Paula

Default Whats in a Name?

Geerona,

Geerona, eh? Gee-ron-a. Its kinda fun to say. I thought that it was from like Corona- ya know the 'beverage'

Gosh my name sucks...can I say sucks? Is that bad? Sorry....or I could say--nevermind

Talking

Hello Paula,

Mrs. Geerona thanks you. She has become accustomed to getting headaches generated by me. You guys at LRO have a great day, we'll be down that way as soon as we get the opportuntiy!

I'll try not to abuse the privileges! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishlicker View Post
    Mark, yes I have a question....

where's the part where you hook that limb just above the best looking lie in the whole pool?

Hey Fishlicker, I don't know anything about that,I have never been hung up, snagged a branch or lost a fly. I guess I'm an expert!

Mark..
    "Great things are done when men and mountains meet." William Blake

http://www.mtff.org/ (For general interest in the Middle Tennessee area)