Thread: TWRA meeting on Clinch Management

Default TWRA meeting on Clinch Management

I don't know IF the prior posts helped with this or if this is a planned meeting, but according to the Knoxville News Sentinel Sports section TWRA is hosting a meeting about the Clinch fisheries March 26th. The meeting will take place at the Clinton Community Center from 6:30 - 8pm.

The article states the "agency is also asking the public to help set goals for the fisheries future management"

I think this meeting is similiar to voting.....if you don't vote...don't complain. This is probably our only voice, either pro or con for changes, so please if you have a concern try to attend.

Thanks Byron and Paula for this forum to help get the word out.

Flat Fly'n

What a great opportunity. I hope I can make it up there.

I think the meeting was planned before we all started the thread but I'm not sure. If you read the thread at some point I mentioned that Frank Fiss was in the shop. He's in charge of the Trout Program for TWRA. He told me about the meeting back then. I told him about the thread hoping he would read it. Also, I talked to Jim Habera, one of the trout biologists who co-writes the trout plan a couple of months before our big debate and he told me about a new management plan that was in the works. I bet they all read the thread but I think this would have happened anyway. I hope to be there. By the way, these guys from TWRA who work in the trout program for Tennessee are good guys and friends of mine and I think they try to represent all of the the anglers as best they can. But, here's your opportunity to let your opinion be known.

Byron

WOW,

Looks like a meeting that my work schedule actually won't conflict with! I will definately try to get to that one!

AA

Default TWRA Meeting

I bet it will be well attended and could be heated. Lets make our points and keep it civil. I will just be back from Spring Break with the family, but will do my best to attend. Talk it up. I received an email from George Lane regarding this about a week ago.
    Best,
    John