Smoky Mountain Fly Swap - Due 4/20/07
It looks like we have enough interest to have a fly swap. The theme for this swap will be any Smoky Mtn. pattern. We have 8 participants and I think everyone is OK with tying 2 flies per person, so that's 16 flies each. I have pulled the list of tiers and patterns from the other thread. Please check it to make sure I have not missed anyone and that I have the corrrect pattern listed for you. My girlfriend is participating too. The due date for having your flies sent to me will be April 30th(revised date). If everyone gets them in early, I will be able to send them out early. If you have any questions about how this works just ask. Also check out the link that I posted on the other thread. Let's get started!
Here are a few ground rules to help keep everything smooth:
1. Please don't procrastinate, everyone is counting on you to make this a successful swap.
2. Each fly will need to have a toetag, this is just a small piece of paper with your LRO username on it.
3. When you are finished with your flies, post on here or PM me and I will PM you my address.
4. Send your flies in a crushproof container with a return self-addressed envelope with return postage. The little plastic boxes you get when you buy flies from LRO work well. What ever box you send your flies in will be returned to you.
5. Communication is very important! Don't hesitate to ask questions.
1.Griff - High-Vis Foam Beetle - Done
2.TroutDude - Yellow Palmer - Received
3.Trouttater - Smoky Mtn. Candy - Received
4.rainshaker - Rubber legged red-copper john - Received
5.Midgeman - Tellico Nymph - At the mercy of the USPS
6.buckeyetrouter - Quill gordon - Received
7.Troutman - George nymph - Received
8.Teresa - Sparkle Dun - Half Received
Last edited by Griff; 05-10-2007 at 08:58 AM.
All those who believe in Telekinesis, please raise my hand.
50.67% of all statistics are made up.