I am gonna save that little rod and put it away when it comes time.

TWRA does a First Fish certificate. All you have to do is fill in the approriate information and they will send a nice little certificate signed by the Chief of Fisheries.

I am gonna frame it for her, and have some of these pics printed and matted with it.

Petey []