Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: License Req

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default License Req

    To fish gatlinburg (as an in state res) do i need a general fishing license, on day gatlinburg permit, AND an annual trout stamp I was thinking just a license and a one day gatlinburg permit but saw there website and was just wondering if i was reading correctly that i need a ANNUAL TROUT stamp also??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Townsend, Tennessee


    Yes, rleedy, you do have to have a trout stamp to fish those waters.


Similar Threads

  1. License Plate
    By donwinn in forum Conservation Organizations and Fly Fishing Clubs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. TU License Plates
    By Byron Begley in forum Conservation Organizations and Fly Fishing Clubs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 01:49 PM
  3. New License
    By tnernie in forum Website and Message Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:53 PM
  4. Did I get charged for my license
    By Hoosier in forum Smoky Mountain Fishing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 02:19 AM
  5. license woes
    By ttas67 in forum Fly Fishing for Trout in Other States
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts