Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering a new pair of boots

Default you like your korkers!

You guys are making strong arguements for the Korkers, I am definitely going to have to look at them, especially the Guide model. I'll keep waiting to see if LRO is going to get them. I'm still waiting to see the new Simms Guides, they look pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMike View Post
    You guys are making strong arguements for the Korkers, I am definitely going to have to look at them, especially the Guide model. I'll keep waiting to see if LRO is going to get them. I'm still waiting to see the new Simms Guides, they look pretty good too.
    Back when I got mine, Paula told me that even though they don't carry them, she can order them, so if interested give the guys a call.

I bought a pair of Korkers as a Christmas gift for someone. I have only heard good things about them. One thing to consider about them is that certain people will walk using their toes or more likely push of rocks etc. with their toes. The felt insert does not come all the way down to the front of the shoe. There is maybe an inch and a half of rubber there at the toe section. Othat than that I think they are a great design. The inserts seem to be very sturdy and seal nice into the cut outs on the bottom.

I bought a pair of Krokers inthe summer. Realy like them, but a word to the wise order a size larger. I have a 10-1/2 wide foot and the size 11 krokers are way to short if you ware waders and socks. They fit fine wet wading with only a neopreme booty.

In case it wasn't noticed, LRO is carrying Korkers now and they can be picked up on the website.