Thread: 3 rd Annual Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show

Default 3 rd Annual Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show

Fly fishing show in Louisville, Ky. 1/26/08. Check it out!

http://www.derbycityflyfishers.com/

A good show. I have had a great time here the past 2 years. It is worth the trip if you can go.

Butte Irish

I really enjoyed myself at the show this year. I got to sit in on Dave Witlock's streamers for smallmouth presentation. You could really tell he loves smallmouths. I just wish I had more time to watch the others. I have to give my thanks to the guys and gals of derby city flyfishers for a great show. I can't wait for next year.
    A bus station is where buses stop. A train station is where trains stop. On my desk, there is a work station.

I was impressed with the show. I got a chance late in the day to walk around and take a look at some of the other happenings and it appeared to be a fairly well attended show as well. I don't know what the final door count was but it seemed like a lot of people came through during the day. I enjoyed it.

It was nice meeting new people (some are active here FLYFSN) and seeing old friends as well.

I didn't realize how many long rod enthusiast were in that area of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyraccoon View Post
    I was impressed with the show. I got a chance late in the day to walk around and take a look at some of the other happenings and it appeared to be a fairly well attended show as well. I don't know what the final door count was but it seemed like a lot of people came through during the day. I enjoyed it.

It was nice meeting new people (some are active here FLYFSN) and seeing old friends as well.

I didn't realize how many long rod enthusiast were in that area of the country.
    It was nice meeting you at the show Rocky. Hope to see you on the Cumberland.

Paul