Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little River Advice

Default No worries

Off topic a bit - but daughter #1 was home sick from school the other day when y'all called about her reel - should I just send you a check, or is it a C.O.D. sort of thing? Thanks.
    They mailed it back here...we'll send it to you and you can send us a check for the repairs. Orvis actually charged for the part and there is shipping. It's not much.

Paula

Troutman,

After reading your post I ran up to get some shots. I'll have them up in a few minutes. They may be kind of dark.

Byron

Here they are. Looking good! They don't look a whole lot different than the ones I posted on January 11th. I ran into some guys I know who were getting ready to run the Middle Prong in their kayaks. I also saw Gerry and Brett Romer driving into the Park as I left.

http://littleriveroutfitters.com/pag...iverphotos.htm

Byron

Wow,
    Those photos are cool! After last summer, it's good to see the water so high. Love it. Nature taking care of herself.

Jeff

Holy Cow,

I looked at a picture of the Glory Hole I took in November. What a change. I can't wait to get back down. Coming in April.
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Brett and I drove up the Middle Prong and the West Prong this afternoon and took some pics on our cell phones. I don't think I can upload mine but I think Brett was gonna try to upload his. If not, I may go up again on Sunday and try for the same shots I got last Summer for direct comparison. I say "try" because last Summer I could literally walk on gravel in the middle of the stream bed from the bottom of Metcalf Bottoms to the bridge... from the looks of the water today, I'm not sure I could wade out far enough to get the same shots. There's a lot of water in them thar hills, and more on the way this week!!

Gerry

Thanks for the info. We fished Saturday just above the big fall where there were lots of kayakers. I think this is called "The Sinks" Actually I think we were in "Metcalf Bottoms" The river looked good, wadeable but no luck. It was indeed a beautiful winter day!