Thread: Hey Byron, sorry for minding your business...but

Exclamation Hey Byron, sorry for minding your business...but

Just received my new 2008 Orvis catalog and was browsing thru it....went to look at your web catalog to see more info on some stuff and noticed something strange. You have a jpeg of the Super Wading Tak-L-Pak as the thumbnail for the clearwater vests. The detailed images of the clearwater vests seem to be correct, it's just the thumbnail's that are incorrect for item's sku# 910012 & 910013.
    Don't see where it would be a major problem, but in case someone made an issue of it as being misleading, it would be better not to have to argue over it at all, no?

Again sorry for minding your business, thought you may have missed it... it's not like you don't have anything else to do

Hey Plunker,

Cute dog. Thanks, I fix it right now.

Byron

Default Thanks and your welcome!

The dog is a West Highland White Terrorist...possesed of no small amount of self esteem... who has no idea that she is not a 100lb. Bull Mastiff... we are just fortunate that she let's us live with Her.

She provides excellent casting practice and prefers rising to terrestrial pattern dry flies size 4 and up "grasshoppers are her favorite!.

I know what you mean. We have two 14 year old (almost) Springer Spaniels. Our life revolves around them. They are both deaf, and in the mornings one of them has to be carried down the stairs to go out and be good. Our shop cat Dubbing likes casting practice. When customers try out rods in the back of the store, he goes for the orange yarn. I fixed the problem with the vests. Thanks. I didn't have a tan photo so I took the olive and changed the color in photoshop. It looks a little weird but I think it will work. Thanks again.

Byron

Default My pleasure...good luck with the Spaniels

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Begley View Post
    Our shop cat Dubbing likes casting practice. When customers try out rods in the back of the store, he goes for the orange yarn.

Byron
    LOL we call that "catfishing" around here, you never know when one is in a feeding lane under a bush...Ive found they respond best to a chartruse green wooly bugger, but leave the barb on...they tend to throw barbless ones