Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM

Default saying goodbye to tailwaters and friends

i wasn't sure where to put this and i'm sure paula will move it if need be lol jk paula... i would like to thank all the folks from those i met , byron and paula and little river outfitters for all the advice i have received from on this board ...most of my questions were answered with good advice and pleasent comments...i am moving back to erie pa and will not be fishing tn amymore..this is a great website with nice people and good advise to all who ask..sunday will be my last fishing trip before i move back up north...thaxs to all of you i have had many great experiences and memories fishing the mountains and tailwaters thank you everyone....
dan
Old 08-11-2011, 10:42 PM

Dan, it was nice meeting you at LRO and seeing you out on the river as well as hearing your reports and comments on the board. Enjoy fishing in Pennsylvania and come back and visit sometime...
"Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

http://thetroutzone.blogspot.com
http://www.troutzoneanglers.com
Old 08-12-2011, 12:16 AM

Dan, it was great meeting you and running into you occasionally on the Caney. I left TN as well, hopefully the fishing out here will suffice.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:27 PM

Thumbs up Moving to Erie,PA

I love the Mountains and fishing for the trout but look what you can look forward too! You are right in the middle of Steelhead country. Fish Elk Creek this Fall!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:47 PM

yeah wrn upper elk is 5 min from where i lived my whole life till 9 years ago know all about those steelies and combat fishing if you or anyone else from the board ever gets up there to steel head fish i will still be following this board so give me a shout and we can hook up
Old 08-13-2011, 05:44 PM

I never had the pleasure to meet you personally but wish you best. You realize that they have snow up there. Erie is in the snow belt in that area. Anyway, happy steelheading!
Old 08-14-2011, 08:12 AM

Dan,
It was a pleasure to meet you and to fish with you on the Clinch. You are one of the few that have drifted with me. My brother enjoyed your presence and personality. With every change there is a new opportunity! Challenge yourself to focus on positivity and take advantage of each day as it were your last! You always have a spot to stay when you want to come visit TN's waters again...

Blessings!
SM
to choose, to respond, to change.”

Old 08-14-2011, 09:01 PM

I moved from TN to MD at the beginning of the year and I still check this site regularly and love to see all of the fishing reports...I'm sure you'll do the same, and enjoy the new fishing opportunities you'll find in PA!
Old 08-14-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman62 View Post
i wasn't sure where to put this and i'm sure paula will move it if need be lol jk paula... i would like to thank all the folks from those i met , byron and paula and little river outfitters for all the advice i have received from on this board ...most of my questions were answered with good advice and pleasent comments...i am moving back to erie pa and will not be fishing tn amymore..this is a great website with nice people and good advise to all who ask..sunday will be my last fishing trip before i move back up north...thaxs to all of you i have had many great experiences and memories fishing the mountains and tailwaters thank you everyone....
dan

Just because your moving doesn't mean you have to give it up. I live in Columbus Ohio and only get to the park 2 times a year. I still check this place out weekly and dream about the times I get to fish in Tennessee.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:59 PM

Default Lake Erie in November

Dan,

I will shoot you an email later this fall. I go back to Erie every Oct/Nov to visit my family. I'm always looking for someone to fish with. I get around to all the local streams.

Mark

Mark.Hansen@Allscripts.com

. . . . . dreaming of steel