Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 03-30-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Great Smoky Mountains Association Facebook Tribute to One of Our Own

I recently posted on the GSMA Facebook page a link to David Knapp's blog posting "Farewell Tour."

All who have Facebook accounts are encouraged to "Like" the post and/or comment on it. Some have already done so.

There are very few photos of the colorful wild trout of the Smokies on the Facebook page. There's lots of great photos of black bears, however, but black bears are... well... black.

Thanks, JF

Last edited by JoeFred; 03-31-2013 at 08:32 AM..
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFred View Post
I recently posted on the GSMA Facebook page a link to David Knapp's blog posting "Farewell Tour."

All who have Facebook accounts are encouraged to "Like" the post and/or comment on it. Some have already done so.

There are very few photos of the colorful wild trout of the Smokies on the Facebook page. There's lots of great photos of black bears, however, but black bears are... well... black.

Thanks, JF
For some reason I can't post without using the quotations button..."Reply" doesn't work. It just keeps asking me for my username and password over and over. Anyway, yeah, great stuff, Fred. David is a heck of a fly fisherman and a good guy. He's really studied the art of fly fishing.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Default Need More Fish Pics on GSMA Facebook

First of all, thanks to those of you who have already posted a "Like" and/or a comment on the post about David. Awesome.

Along the same lines, I have seen some amazing photos of Smoky Mountains trout on this message board, many of which are presented in way that can be appreciated by even the more sensitive visitors to the GSMA Facebook page.

So come on folks (and you know who you are), POST UP. After all it's still March Madness. Let's see if the trout (and bass) can knock the river otters out of the bracket.

Last edited by JoeFred; 04-02-2013 at 07:39 AM.. Reason: Added a "thanks"