Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > General Fly Tying

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2006, 12:09 AM
rainshaker's Avatar
rainshaker rainshaker is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 215
Default Have you seen these hackle pliars?

They aren't really hackle pliers. I'm told you can find them at Radio Shack used for soldering or holding small wires. Anyway.....I've only seen pictures; they appear to be simple plastic rod with a simple spring loaded clamp at one end. Does anyone know what I'm trying to describe?

http://www.troutanon.com rrainshaker at comcast dot netrainshaker at comcast dot net
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Hopperman Hopperman is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1
Default Re: Have you seen these hackle pliars?

Test clips. I'm a newbie myself so I really can't welcome ya.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.