Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Denver1911's Avatar
Denver1911 Denver1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
Default Nice section of water

I always like Pretty Hollow to Lost Bottom. Not the biggest fish in the park, but they're usually eager to take a fly. I caught 32 on that section one day earlier this year
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2013, 08:24 AM
duckypaddler's Avatar
duckypaddler duckypaddler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 1,232
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver1911 View Post
I always like Pretty Hollow to Lost Bottom. Not the biggest fish in the park, but they're usually eager to take a fly. I caught 32 on that section one day earlier this year

Are you the gentleman I ran into?

Or is that just a normal number to catch in the area?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Denver1911's Avatar
Denver1911 Denver1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
Default Was me

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckypaddler View Post
Are you the gentleman I ran into?

Or is that just a normal number to catch in the area?
I was he. Actually, I ended up with 34. Just couldn't stop

I usually do well (3 - 5 per hour) on that stretch.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-30-2013, 07:16 AM
duckypaddler's Avatar
duckypaddler duckypaddler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 1,232
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver1911 View Post
I was he. Actually, I ended up with 34. Just couldn't stop

I usually do well (3 - 5 per hour) on that stretch.
It was nice to meet you in the backcountry Thanks for being so nice. That is a pretty stretch of water for sure.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.