Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 03-15-2014, 10:27 AM

Default Headed to the clinch today

After breaking in my new gear in the GSMNP. I am headed to the clinch today to enjoy this beautiful weather! Hope to see you there!
Old 03-15-2014, 06:59 PM

Hope you had a good day, I was out early and it was okay down low. Not great by any means, and I thought the fish were unusually thin.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:58 PM

I picked up some pretty healthy looking rainbows in the slot.... They were pretty sluggish and cold though. I left at 10 when peeps started showing up... It was nice to see some young ladies heading out fly fishing this am, hope they had some fun
Old 03-16-2014, 12:18 AM

How'd did everyone do today? I had to work all day and couldn't get out. I figured there would be a ton of people out anyway. I'm gonna try and go tomorrow after my rec league bball game. That is unless it's coming a torrential downpour... And after checking the weather I'm afraid it will.

But as far as the young ladies out there flyfishing I pray I can meet the future Mrs. Robin Ryder on the river. Just as long as she doesn't out fish me too badly. Lmao
Old 03-16-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinryder2 View Post
How'd did everyone do today? I had to work all day and couldn't get out. I figured there would be a ton of people out anyway. I'm gonna try and go tomorrow after my rec league bball game. That is unless it's coming a torrential downpour... And after checking the weather I'm afraid it will.

But as far as the young ladies out there flyfishing I pray I can meet the future Mrs. Robin Ryder on the river. Just as long as she doesn't out fish me too badly. Lmao
Hey, I have first dibs. Man, I have sure spent some serious time all over that river in the past five years and rarely see beautiful women. However; there have been a handful of days that some strange things happened. And, I mean strange things!

Anyhow; fishing started off slow for me until the water stabilized and the midges started to hatch. Took fish on #18 "Jim-E Midges" & #14 Gold Tungsten Herl Wraps in fast water conditions.
to choose, to respond, to change.”