Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 05-09-2014, 08:58 PM

Default return trip

Hopefully,tomorrow,Saturday 5-10-14,I'll be fishing somewhere in the GSMNP.A couple of weeks ago,I got my stuff together and headed,south,for fly fishing in the the park.I had my rods ready and rigged..I was ready as I could be.......as I drove into TN.,I exited I-75 for some gasoline.........found a place with about 12 gasoline pumps and junk food to spare...my kind of place.....prepaid for the gas.....started pumping the gas into my truck,......when I spyed a 1972 Camaro Z28 parked in a guys yard across the way.It was FOR SALE.........So much for the fishing trip............I love Chevy Camaro's...I Love Z28's.......
Old 05-09-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauxier View Post
Hopefully,tomorrow,Saturday 5-10-14,I'll be fishing somewhere in the GSMNP.A couple of weeks ago,I got my stuff together and headed,south,for fly fishing in the the park.I had my rods ready and rigged..I was ready as I could be.......as I drove into TN.,I exited I-75 for some gasoline.........found a place with about 12 gasoline pumps and junk food to spare...my kind of place.....prepaid for the gas.....started pumping the gas into my truck,......when I spyed a 1972 Camaro Z28 parked in a guys yard across the way.It was FOR SALE.........So much for the fishing trip............I love Chevy Camaro's...I Love Z28's.......
My wife of 35 years came upon me standing at work driving a light blue 1979 Z28 that many years ago. I had just wreaked a 1976 Blazer and had no transportation. You want to talk about a passing gear, those things were something.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauxier View Post
So, we are the new owner of a 1972 Z28, no?