Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 02-20-2006, 02:30 PM

Default LRO-THANKS

LRO

I want to school at UT for four years of my life. When I went to UT my freshman year, I came down from Chicago..never flyfished a day in my life. I was dying to learn to flyfish after several fail attempts to learn by myself I fell upon the LRO shop. I meet Daniel there and he was the nicest and most informative guy I have meet while trying to learn to fish. After several more trips to the shop I learned that everyone there was super helpfull. I fished almost every day! I graduated in May and now am working back home in Chicago and boy do I miss the mountains. Though I have been able to keep my lines tight on the Steelhead run out of the great lakes tribs. I have never fished the Wisconsin streams but I have heard they can be pretty good. So if anyone has any informations about fishing up there please let me know..

THANKS LRO
Old 02-20-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: LRO-THANKS

Thanks for visiting our site and posting on the board. We all hope you can get back here soon. Fishing for Chromers in the Lake Michigan tribs is a lot of fun. We have customers who fish on the spring creeks in Wisconsin. Very technical fishing. You live in a nice city, one of my favorites. Daniel has helped a lot of people catch fish. He's off today and tomorrow but I'm sure he'll want to reply too. Thanks for the nice comments. Byron
Old 02-24-2006, 09:41 PM

Also from a former UT student...thanks LRO! Great to have a message board to keep up with what's happening.

I just finished my MBA at UT in December 2005, and usually spent at least one day each weekend either hiking or fishing in the park. I loved dropping by LRO, even if just to look, and to speak with the friendly and helpful staff. I had not flyfished before coming to Knoxville, but came to love it through their staff and some friends from the area.

I'm in middle TN now, but will definitely make a few trips up there each year. Thanks for some great memories!
Old 02-25-2006, 10:08 AM

Volfan, Welcome to the board and site. And, thank you for supporting our store. Spring is almost here so we'll see you soon.

Byron