Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 05-08-2006, 10:09 AM

Default thanks LRO staff

just wanted to thank everyone at LRO yesterday. my wife and i came in right at closing time sunday.everyone was very kind and very helpfull.david put me in the right spot even told me wich tree to cast from behind .after adding a bhpt dropper to the yellow caddis he suggested i hooked up twice in 15 minutes. one being the largest rainbow i have ever caught in the park. so thanks again .

chris underwood
Old 05-28-2006, 01:58 PM

Default Re: thanks LRO staff

Stopped in and bought some gear. The Smith glasses, since I forgot my fishing glasses, were excellent and did the trick. Spotted more fish Im sure than had I went terribly without them. Fly selection was excellent too. Staff was more than helpful and pointed me in the right direction for my fishing needs and requests. Thanks again LRO you made my trip well worth the 10 hours drive!!!

GSMNP is one awe inspiring picturesque park!!!

Fish ON!!!

Paisano
Old 05-29-2006, 04:09 PM

Default Re: thanks LRO staff

Hey me too.....e directions

Stopped in this weekend, and had a great experience. The fly selection and the directions I was pointed were outstanding. Plus as a bonus, before I started fishing the wife and I made the trip through Cades Cove. I got to see my first wild bear, very cool except for the car jam he caused, but very cool to see in the wild.

Thanks guys at LRO for all the help.

Bigga...