Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2006, 03:57 PM

Default Fished all three prongs of Little River Sunday

well, my buddy had something come up and had to cancel but I decided to go solo anyway. I stopped at LRO and saw Lefty Kreh for awhile and then decided to go to Millsaps Bottoms area. Two ladies came up on me as soon as I got out of the car. They had fished for a few hours in the morning. It was now noon so I decided to fish the stretch anyway. I fished until about 4 pm and caught 6 bow's one was 11" and 2 small browns. I decided to go to Tremont for the evening which was a mistake. I have never seen so many people I fished for 45 minutes and caught two small bows and missed several. I came up on a couple of fisherman and I stopped to talk to them. They weren't really interested in talking and I kind of got the cold shoulder. Oh well, some people are just like that. I guess they thought I was going to fish ahead of them. It wasn't my intention since I knew how many more people they would encounter upstream. I said my goodbyes and went to West Prong. Fished solo again for another hour and caught 4 more bow's. An okay day but the pressure on Tremont was downright ridiculous. I fille a plastic bag with garbage again. Anyone, please help. The trash situation in the park is getting out of hand.

Thanks to LRO for another great event.