Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 03-06-2007, 05:08 PM

Default General section?

Let's say I wanted to find out which movie was everyone's favorite? Or what kind of music people listen to? or where they like to go and what they like to do when they're not fishing?

I know sometimes that "general topics" or " off-topic" sections can get a little crazy(and I know they can be a pain to try and watch all the time), and I can see the point in NOT having one...but if we don't have one, is it ok to ask everyone what their favorite bluegrass band is( for instance), and if so, where in the world should we post stuff like that? There are some things that relate to fishing..wait...there are some things that fisherfolk have in common that aren't really directly related to fishing. Like, does anyone have a favorite outdoor cartoonist or favorite photo editing program? I know there are places on the net where you can ask oooodles of people these things, but sometimes - like about the bluegrass - you just want a flyfisher's point of view!

So, I guess I'm basically asking where to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other forums or just tell me to shut up and go outside and play. Heck, I'd even volunteer to look after it, but that'd be like the fox watchin' the henhouse I'm afraid!
Old 03-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Excellent question, fishlicker. This issue has come up previously. I will run it by the "powers that be" and see what we can do. In the mean time, this is the most appropriate forum.

Paula
Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 PM

Thank you.

Now, what's yuor favorite movie and is it the same as Byron's?