Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
rleedy rleedy is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
Default License Req

To fish gatlinburg (as an in state res) do i need a general fishing license, on day gatlinburg permit, AND an annual trout stamp I was thinking just a license and a one day gatlinburg permit but saw there website and was just wondering if i was reading correctly that i need a ANNUAL TROUT stamp also??
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Paula Begley's Avatar
Paula Begley Paula Begley is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Townsend, Tennessee
Posts: 1,034

Yes, rleedy, you do have to have a trout stamp to fish those waters.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.